On this site you’ll notice two different kind of download buttons; a blue download button and a green download button. In this article we will learn what to do for each button. It’s very easy!
WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW FOR MORE HELP WITH INSTALLING GAMES (RECOMMENDED)
- The very first thing you’ll need to download free pc games without any problems, is the Google Chrome or the Firefox browser.
- After you’ve installed the browser on your computer, visit your favorite game on this site and click on the Blue or Green download buttons. (Read below for more info about those two buttons)
- Always make sure that your Anti-Virus AND Windows Defender is disabled before downloading. This is really imporant. It’s because most of the time the crack files are detected as a false positive warning, these files will get lost during the installation and you are not able to run the game anymore. All files at this site are 100% safe to download and install.
- Also make sure your computer is up-to-date. If you’re using old software or old updates the chance is very likely you will run into some troubles. For example, check if you have installed the latest versions of DirectX, Vcredist, DotNet, Drivers, etc…
- Never forget to click on ”Run as Administrator” if you want to launch a game to avoid errors!
Follow these instructions below for the Blue download button:
- This blue button contains a ”Normal” download. You will be redirected mostly to ShareTheURLs.com. From there you can choose the preferred download link to start the download. Once the download is finished, you will have to extract the file first. To do this you need the program called WinRAR. With WinRAR you can extract .zip, .rar, .iso files and more! If you don’t know how to use WinRAR to extract files, please check out our Troubleshoot page or the FAQ page. For more help regarding the download links we use, please read this help article.
- Double click on the game folder and run the exe application to start the game. In some cases you need to run the setup application to install the game before playing.
- Tip for ”1Fichier Download Links”: Click the ‘Orange’ download button at 1Fichier. (Note: You can change language to English above at the site if it’s in France.) On the next page, click ‘Click here to download the file’ to start the download. All the other Download links are simple to download from. For more help regarding this, please read this help article.
- Always follow the ‘How To Download & Install’ instructions of your game on the specific game page carefully to ensure full success.
Follow these instructions below for the Green download button:
- This green button contains a ”Torrent” download. You’ll need the Utorrent program for this, which you can get it here. Click on: ‘Open Utorrent’ to start the download. Note: Sometimes there’s a Zippyshare link instead of a Direct Torrent link, then simply click the orange ‘download now’ button to start the Torrent download.
- Once the download is finished, you need to run the setup application to Install the game. In some cases you need to extract the file first, then use WinRAR. To run the setup application, double click on the game folder and double click on the ‘setup.exe’ application.
- If you encounter any problems while installing the game, please check out our Troubleshoot page or the FAQ page.
This site is 100% safe and totally clean from any kind of viruses. All the files are tested and checked carefully. If for any reason your anti virus picks up downloads as a ‘Trojan’ or other types of viruses, it’s a false positive warning. The reason for this is because the downloads contain cracked .dll files. These .dll files are needed to play the game without any problems coming from Steam.
AimHaven.com does NOT host any games or downloads or files whatsoever (.zip, .iso, .rar, torrent files, etc.) on the server. We do NOT and will NEVER crack games. All the links placed on this website are produced, created, stored or cached at and by other websites, blogs, public forums, etc.