Jump Force Free Download PC – Released on February 15, 2019, Jump Force Ultimate Edition is an action fighting game. Learn how to download and install Jump Force for free in this article and don’t forget to share this post and site with your friends.
ABOUT JUMP FORCE
The most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of the entire humankind.Create your own avatar and jump into an original Story Mode to fight alongside the most powerful Manga heroes from DRAGON BALL Z, ONE PIECE, NARUTO, BLEACH, HUNTER X HUNTER, YU-GI-OH!, YU YU HAKUSHO, SAINT SEIYA and many others.Or head to the Online Lobby to challenge other players and discover lots of modes and act vities.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL JUMP FORCE
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to ShareTheURLS.
- From there, choose the preferred download link to start the download.
- Once Jump Force is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on ‘Extract to Jump Force’. (To do this you will need the free program called WinRAR, which you can get here.)
- Double click on the Jump Force folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Don’t forget to run the game as administrator as it helps prevents crashes and errors with the game.
JUMP FORCE FREE DOWNLOAD
Click the Download button below to start Jump Force Free Download with direct links.
You must have the latest DirectX version installed to avoid any errors. You can get it here!
Important: Make sure to disable any form of antivirus softwares on your computer. Not doing so may cause issues with the game you are installing like crashes and errors. All the download files on this website are 100% clean and do not contain any virusus!
For any additional help with installing, please use the How To Install section.
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300, 2.80 GHz / AMD A10-7850K, 3.70 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 Ti, 3 GB / Radeon HD 7950, 3 GB
Storage: 17 GB available space