ONINAKI Free Download PC – Released on August 22, 2019, ONINAKI is an action RPG game. Learn how to download and install ONINAKI for free in this article and don’t forget to share this post and site with your friends.
Reincarnation is the foundation of our way of life. We celebrate the lives we’ve been given, and offer up prayers for the next. It is grief of death which shackles the living, and causes the dead to stray. Indeed, there is no greater affront to reincarnation. Experience fast-paced, free-flowing gameplay with real time battles. Battle enemies taking advantage of the Daemons Battle System making use of a variety of exciting weapons. Bind your hero, Kagachi with different Daemons to enhance his skills and abilities whilst in battle.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ONINAKI
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to 1Fichier.
- Click the ‘Orange’ download button. (Note: You can change language to English above at the site if it’s in France.)
- On the next page, click ‘Click here to download the file’ to start the download.
- Once ONINAKI is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on ‘Extract to ONINAKI’. (To do this you will need the free program called WinRAR, which you can get here.)
- Double click on the ONINAKI folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Don’t forget to run the game as administrator as it helps prevents crashes and errors with the game.
ONINAKI FREE DOWNLOAD PC
Click the Download button below to start ONINAKI Free Download.
You must have the latest DirectX version installed to avoid any errors. You can get it here!
Important: Make sure to disable any form of antivirus softwares on your computer. Not doing so may cause issues with the game you are installing like crashes and errors. All the download files on this website are 100% clean and do not contain any virusus!
For any additional help with installing, please use the How To Install section.
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 / Intel Core i3-3210
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 260X / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
Storage: 5 GB available space