XCOM 2 Free Download PC – Released on February 4, 2016, XCOM 2 is the sequel to the award-winning strategy game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Learn how to download and install XCOM 2 for free in this article and don’t forget to share this post and site with your friends.
ABOUT XCOM 2
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order. Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL XCOM 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to ShareTheURLs.
- From there, choose the preferred download link to start the download.
- Once XCOM 2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on ‘Extract to XCOM 2’. (To do this you will need the free program called WinRAR, which you can get here.)
- Double click on the XCOM 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Don’t forget to run the game as administrator as it helps prevents crashes and errors with the game.
XCOM 2 FREE DOWNLOAD
Click the Download button below to start XCOM 2 Free Download.
You must have the latest DirectX version installed to avoid any errors. You can get it here!
Important: Make sure to disable any form of antivirus softwares on your computer. Not doing so may cause issues with the game you are installing like crashes and errors. All the download files on this website are 100% clean and do not contain any virusus!
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
Storage: 45 GB available space